Saturday, March 26, 2011

Huge Discount Because I'm Taking a Wee Break From the Shop

Hi guys! 
You may have noticed that I haven’t had a large update in some time? I’ve been working really hard on getting healthy. It’s been something I’ve let slack these past few years, and I woke up one day and realised that I really had to do something about it. 
Now I’m going to the gym for minimum 2 hours a day, and I’m hoping to add in some classes and such as well.
With that said, I decided I’m going to take a wee break from my shop. I’m not closing, mind you, just finding a new equilibrium.
What about all my existing stock? Check the shop! Buy what you like and use the code: 
GNOMEBREAK 
to get 30% off your entire order when you checkout. Don’t forget that I also refund any shipping overages asap, and always ship within a day (some times the day of) mon-fri. Please please please take advantage of this and help me clear some items out!
I’ll still be blogging, knitting, spinning, weaving and dyeing. I just can’t spend as much time with it for the next while. 
I have some other things I may put up on destash as well. Namely a large raw mohair fleece (let me know if you’re interested, it’s lovely white, great for dyeing- but still dirty and with a moderate amount of VM) and some raw llama fleece as well. Bits and bobs of carding mats may show up as well. I’ll keep you all updated!
I've been so tired lately I don't have any new projects to show for myself- but I have my one day off a week from the gym tomorrow, so that may find me putting a new warp on the loom. *happy dance*

Note: I have zero clue why www.dyeingforewe.com isn't working. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it, promise! Never buy a domain when you know nothing about websites... trust me in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment